Allevyn Adhesive Dressings 9″ x 9″ (8″ x 8″ Pad) – Box of 10
Allevyn Adhesive – Hydrocellular Dressing
Allevyn Adhesive provides the advantages of Allevyn Hydrocellular dressings in a adhesive format for simple and effective fixation.
- Low allergy adhesive
- Tapered construction with micro-thin edges
- Unique trilaminate structure
- Perforated wound contact layer
- Highly absorbent central hydrocellular layer
- Waterproof outer film layer
- Full range of sizes
Convenient adhesive presentation
The wound contact layer of Allevyn Adhesive is coated with a low allergy adhesive which is designed to adhere well to intact skin, but not to wounds. The adhesive is non-irritating.
In-vitro studies and clinical experience demonstrate that Allevyn Adhesive dressings can stay in place for up to seven days. This capacity results from a combination of properties:
- The perforated wound contact layer allows even viscous exudate to pass into the dressing.
- The hydrocellular core of the dressing absorbs and holds liquid in its microscopic structure.
- The breathable outer surface of the dressing allows excess moisture to evaporate away from the dressing.
- The result is the formation of a wound environment, which allows wound closure to progress without the need for frequent dressing changes.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 4 in|
Smith and Nephew
9" x 9" (8" x 8" Pad)
You may also like…
Health & Personal Care, Wound Care