Aircast Cryo Cuff Gravity Cooler System with Ankle Cryo Cuff
An integrated approach to cold therapy that combines cold and focal compression delivered using a simple, gravity-fed system. Designed with safety and ease-of-use in mind.
Indication: Ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms, and home-use.
Features & Benefits
- Cooler holds water and ice needed for 6 to 8 hours of cryotherapy
- Compatible with all Cryo/Cuff and Artic Flow pads
- Includes tube assembly and insulation disk
- To be used in conjunction with Cryo/Cuff to provide compression and cryotherapy to afflicted area
- Cryo/Cuff utlizes gravity to deliver chilled water to anatomically specific cuffs
*Motor not included
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 4 in|